Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Racing

Had a pretty good time down in Fontana. I have a hard time believing we have raced there 5 times now, but I guess we have. I guess its true when what they say about time flying when you are having fun.

Another impressive stat down in Fontana was the number of Canadians in attendance. there were like three rows of them lined up at the front of the race, then the rest of us. I guess it pays to have all your races be UCI ranked, because those guys sure had a lot of points.

I am back in Illinois for the next few weeks preparing for Sea otter, then am planning on heading up to Oregon to do a little local MTB action and some other exciting stuff.

for all your cycle race coverage needs, check out cyclingdirt. Colt does a good job,a nd even lets us play with the cameras some times if we are lucky.

Thats all i got right now. Time to go ride in the sunshine. I hope it doesn't snow tomorrow.

Nasty

No comments: